How To Clean A Sidekick Trackball
- A trackball is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes--like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball. The user rolls the ball with the thumb, fingers, or the palm of the hand to move a cursor.
- an electronic device consisting of a rotatable ball in a housing; used to position the cursor and move images on a computer screen; "a trackball is essentially an upside-down mouse"
- A small ball set in a holder that can be rotated by hand to move a cursor on a computer screen
- (Trackballs) Marble Madness kind of games.
- A sidekick is a close companion who is generally regarded as subordinate to the one he accompanies. Some well-known fictional sidekicks are Don Quixote's Sancho Panza, Sherlock Holmes' Doctor Watson, The Lone Ranger's Tonto, Batman's partner Robin, The Green Hornet's Kato, Captain America's
- SideKick was an early Personal Information Manager (PIM) software application by Borland launched in 1983 under Philippe Kahn's leadership.
- A person's assistant or close associate, esp. one who has less authority than that person
- buddy: a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
Now the ball does it all Your computing experience just got smoother, faster and easier with the Kensington SlimBlade(TM) Trackball. Choose navigation mode to control cursor and scrolling. Media mode controls volume, play/pause, stop, and track forward/backward, while view mode zooms in/out, and pans. And it does it all with the ball to put complete control at your fingertips. You can even keep an eye on which application you are in and which function is being performed with the heads-up display on your monitor. Mac and PC compatible, including Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X. USB 2.0.
Old school trackball
When I found this trackball, I was still in high school, and even back then it was ancient. From the good old "all computer equipment is beige" period, I present to you the Huge Trackball.
It used to be great for gaming. With a flick of the wrist, you could turn your X-Wing or your Tie Fighter 180 degrees in mid-space. Excellent! I also think it must have been among the first mouse-like devices to feature three buttons.
FCC ID: F2Q4NETB-90
Model NO: KT49-T90M
Strobist info: Key light is a 430EX from camera left with grid snoot and CTO gel, fill light is a 430EX from camera right w/ shoot-through brolly and CTB gel, TTL metering at a 2:1 ratio.
Microsoft Trackball Optical (1)
I've had this Microsoft Trackball Optical for probably close to ten years now. I think it's the best input device I've ever come across and apparently other people think so too; I've seen new and used models going for well over $100 on eBay.
cleaning stained bathtub
how to clean bathroom tub
cleaning greasy kitchen cabinets
laminated floors cleaning
water vinegar cleaning solution
cleaning water stains on glass
home remedies for cleaning leather
how to clean my computer for free
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
| [ edit ]