Dog Cleaning Teeth
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- dentition: the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
- A similar hard, pointed structure in invertebrate animals, typically functioning in the mechanical breakdown of food
- (tooth) hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
- An appetite or liking for a particular thing
- (tooth) something resembling the tooth of an animal
- Each of a set of hard, bony enamel-coated structures in the jaws of most vertebrates, used for biting and chewing
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- A wild animal of the dog family
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
Poor Finnegan had to go in for dental surgery today, and now he's home. He is pretty doped up and sleeping on the couch sandwiched between 2 big pillows so he doesn't roll off in his drunken stooper...
A couple of weeks ago I noticed some blood where he was laying his head, and was horrified to find his back molars were bleeding?! At only 3 years old you don't expect problems with tartar etc... but Finn has had teeth problems since he was a wee pup. So today he had to be sedated while the vet cleaned his teeth. Now we have to start brushing them everyday. (I have never brushed any of my dogs teeth so this will be a challenge) but the vet said I'll have to or the same thing will happen again. Because of his allergies it's not as simple as giving him a rawhide, dentastick or bone. Poor guy... We're just glad he's OK. I'm sure by tomorrow he'll be back to his silly self... Btw, his teeth are pearly white;)
Anthony cleaning the teeth of one of our canine patients
Our patients are kept warm with a Bair Hugger (the pinkish-orange quilt is lying over the Bair Hugger). All patients receive an IV catheter, IV fluids, and are intubated. Anesthesia is closely monitored with a pulse-ox machine (SpO2 and HR). We chart the teeth every time--so important!! Our technicians wear gloves, caps, and masks.
environmental cleaning product
clean wax off glass
simple and clean japenese
tips for carpet cleaning
move out cleans
clean hardwood floors with vinegar
eating clean meal plan
printer drum cleaning
how to clean motorcycle carbs