Foreman Cleaning Sponges
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- a person who exercises control over workers; "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
- a man who is foreperson of a jury
- A worker, esp. a man, who supervises and directs other workers
- (in a court of law) A person, esp. a man, who presides over a jury and speaks on its behalf
- Remove or wipe away (liquid or a mark) in such a way
- (sponge) a porous mass of interlacing fibers that forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used
- Give a decorative mottled or textured effect to (a painted wall or surface) by applying a different shade of paint with a sponge
- (sponge) mooch: ask for and get free; be a parasite
- Wipe, rub, or clean with a wet sponge or cloth
- (sponge) wipe with a sponge, so as to clean or moisten
easy to clean George Foreman
you gotta clean it while it is hot-I use one of my "just before the trash pile cause it is worn out" Cello sponges with the mild abrasive backing-then I soak the sponge in cold water-carefully bring the George Foreman grill to the edge of the sink and take that sponge soaked in cold water only and start at the top part of the grill and wipe down-each time rinsing the sponge with cold water-then use the same method to clean the bottom griddle-this all takes less than 5 min-then let set to dry. I noticed sometimes the Waffle House folks use plain ice water to clean the flat top griddles..so I just use cold water on this grill top
Jon Foreman's Fan Made Set List for August 1, 2009
Jon Foreman wanted to know what we fans wanted him to play, so he asked for someone to write down a setlist. Obviously, me having my backpack on, I quickly got out my binder and wrote down a song and passed it on. If you look in the 2 pictures above, you can see my binder on his guitar case by his feet. Very cool!
I was hoping to have him sign it but the most I got was that he scratched out one of the songs when he finished playing it.
how to clean up your credit
how often should i dry clean a suit
cleaning clothes tips
clean the house games
window cleaning contracts
how to clean a shower drain
clean earth systems
oven auto clean
glass cleaning product
how to clean mirrors without streaks